Arch 1s is a motorcycle that draws influence from both cruiser and street sport riding.
It features the first production single-sided billet aluminum swingarm from ARCH, the 1s also debuts new mid-controls to provide a more aggressive riding position and handling.
ARCH 1s is powered by a 124ci, high-torque ARCH/S&S V-twin downdraft fuel injected engine complimented by an ARCH designed exhaust system. The unique styling of the ARCH 1s utilizes a carbon fiber fuel cell integrating the air intake and filtration system. Striking use of steel and billet aluminum chassis elements combine with carbon fiber to create unique performance architecture, giving the 1s it’s distinctive styling.
In addition to the hundreds of parts manufactured in-house ARCH 1s features proprietary parts from selected brands. These include ARCH/Ohlins suspension, ARCH/S&S V-twin performance engines, Bosch Antilock Brake System (ABS), BST carbon fiber wheels, Michelin tires etc.
Aerodynamically-efficient, weight-reducing carbon fiber fuel cell flows into the sleek tail section to give the ARCH 1s an unmistakably aggressive profile while providing tailored performance ergonomics.
- 124ci V-Twin engine
- 6-speed transmission
- CNC machined single-sided billet aluminum swingarm
- ARCH/Öhlins proprietary FGRT series fork, fully adjustable
- ARCH/Öhlins proprietary rear shock with reservoir, hydraulic pre-load adjustment, fully adjustable
- 17” BST carbon fiber wheels
- Michelin Power RS tires
- ARCH/AIM Digital instrumentation display
- High-output adaptive LED headlight