The electric scooter manufacturer Kumpan Electric, Germany was founded in 2010 by brothers, Patrik, Daniel and Philipp Tykesson.
Kumpan Electric’s entry-level model ‘Inspire’ offers you a robust, practical scooter with a technical pioneering performance.
The exclusive features of the 54 inspire, developed and produced in Germany – 3kw, 45 km / h, 7-inch touch display, three exchangeable batteries, up to 60 km range per battery, over-the-air software updates, keyless start, three different driving modes, app connection.
– Brushless hub motor
– 3 kW power (4 kW, throttled to 3 kW)
– Lithium-ion battery (Li-Ion)
– 51 volts (V) | 29 amp hours (Ah) | 1479 watt hours
– Range up to 62 kilometers per battery
– 7-inch touchscreen display
– Cruise control
– Hydraulic suspension fork
– Hydraulic shock absorbers
– Hydraulic disc brake front and rear