MV Agusta unveiled 2022 F3 RR. The Supersport is equipped with aerodynamic winglets and a revised engine tweaked for top notch performance.
2022 F3 RR is powered by 798cc three cylinder DOHC engine generating 147hp @ 13,000 rpm and 88Nm of torque @ 10,100 rpm. The updated “Trepistoni” engine is equipped with new titanium valves and crankshaft main bearings reducing inertia and friction at high speeds. The new F3 RR features a redesigned exhaust, upgraded electronics suite by the introduction of IMU intertidal platform designed and engineered exclusively for MV Agusta. Also boasts a new suspension setting and new wheels.
New F3 RR’s handling and cornering is further enhanced by fine tuned Continental ABS. The traction control and front lift control improves the fun and overall performance of the bike. The 5.5” TFT screen allows user customization via smartphone using MV ride app.
Optional race kit helps in increasing the power to 155hp and reduces the weight. All new F3 RR comes with 3-year warranty and offered in two color schemes Surreal White Gloss/Mamba Red Gloss and Fire Red Matt/Metallic Dark Grey Matt and a 3 year warranty.
- Engine: 3 cylinder, 4 stroke, DOHC
- Displacement: 798cc
- Power: 147 hp @ 13,000 rpm
- Torque: 88 Nm (8.98 kgm) @ 10, 100 rpm
- Transmission: Cassette type, 6-speed
- Max: Speed: 240 Kmph
- Frame: ALS Steel tubular trellis
- Front Suspension: Marzocchi “UPSIDE DOWN” telescopic hydraulic fork
- Rear Suspension: Progressive Sachs, single shock absorber