Yamaha Motor Europe and Crescent Yamaha, home of the Pata Yamaha with Brixx WorldSBK team unveiled the Limited Edition Toprak Razgatlıoğlu Yamaha R1 World Championship Replica, celebrating the Turkish star’s 2021 FIM Superbike World Championship title.
Exclusive to the track, this one-of-a-kind machine is limited to just 21 units worldwide, commemorating the historic 2021 season, which marks the first time since 2009 that Yamaha has won both WorldSBK Manufacturers’ and Championship Teams Championships, as well as Turkey’s first World Championship for a rider.
At the rear wheel, the Crescent Racing PRO SHOP-built machines produce 205 horsepower, 20 more than the original R1, and offer linear torque via a WorldSBK-spec Akrapovic exhaust and a new GYTR race ECU, all while weighing in at less than 175 kg.
This huge weight reduction plus the installation of legendary Ohlins suspension components, a factory-spec upper fork clamp, and forged Marchesini wheels further enhance the R1’s exceptional handling characteristics. Toprak WorldSBK replica features Brembo braking system, high quality paintwork, titanium fasteners and quality components through out.
- Limited edition badging and technician signed build identification
- Framed limited edition certificate, signed personally by Razgatlıoğlu
- VIP hospitality passes for two people to a 2022 WorldSBK event
- Personalised machine set up and one-on-one rider coaching day with Crescent Yamaha’s James Hillier OR Niall Mackenzie
- A personal signed piece of riding equipment, genuinely used by Razgatlıoğlu during the 2021 WorldSBK Championship campaign