Lamborghini unveiled the stunning new Huracan Tecnica, the next generation rear wheel drive Supercar.
The Huracan, a rear mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive supercar, was first introduced in 2013 and has since grown to include numerous variants such as Performante, Evo, and STO. The all-new Tecnica is the most recent addition to the incredible lineup.
Tecnica is powered by a naturally aspirated 5.2 liter V10 producing 631 hp and 565 Nm of peak torque. It can reach 0-100 Kmph in just 3.2 seconds.
“The Huracán Tecnica condenses Lamborghini’s design and engineering expertise to create the perfect fun-to-drive Huracán, as compelling when driving to the race circuit as it is on the track itself,” says Automobili Lamborghini Chairman and CEO Stephan Winkelmann.
- 631 hp 5.2 liter V10
- Weight-to-power ratio of 2.15 kg/hp
- 325 Kmph top speed
- Lamborghini Doppia Frizione (LDF) dual-clutch gearbox with 7 speeds
- Aluminum carbon fiber chassis
- Front splitter with integrated wing
- Underbody with aerodynamic deflector and rear spoiler
- Electronic Stability Control
- Magneto-rheological suspension
- Carbon ceramic brakes