Energica Eva is the first 100% electric streetfighter made in Italy. A perfect combination of agility and aggressive riding. Slightly lower seat height also makes the Eva the ideal electric streetfighter for urban riding or commuting in heavy traffic.
Energica Eva has a permanent magnet AC (PMAC) oil cooled motor that produces 107kW (145 hp c.ca) of instantaneous power and a torque of 148 ft lb. The electric streetfighter has a range up to 125 miles (ECO mode) and can reach a top speed of 125 mph in Sport mode.
It’s the only electric naked bike with DC Fast Charge, filling up with over 6 km urban range for every minute spent DC Charging – faster by at least 82% than any other electric bike.
Energica Eva does not have a gearbox or a clutch. A ride-by-wire system allows you to control the acceleration and deceleration of the motor with the integrated regenerative torque braking fully adjustable by the rider. Fully compatible with commercial recharging stations or can be charged at home.
– Engine: Permanent Magnet AC, Oil Cooled
– Power: 145 Hp
– Torque: 215 Nm / 159 ft lb
– Max: Speed: Limited at 200 km/h
– Range: City: 400 km – Combined: 230 km – Extra-Urban: 180 km
– Riding modes: 4 Riding Modes: Urban, Eco, Rain, Sport
– Front Suspension: Marzocchi Ø43 mm
– Rear Suspension: Bitubo Rear Mono Shock
– Final drive: Chain
– Battery capacity
– Cruise control
– Riding position
Courtesy: Energica Motor