Atigun is a custom all-terrain truck built by Expedition Overland based on 2021 Toyota Tacoma.
The 3.5-liter V6 engine in the custom Toyota truck produces 278 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 265 pound-feet of torque at 4,600 rpm. Atigun is used by film crews and is equipped with a flat bed camper with a PCOR canopy. It provides exceptional storage and security for the team’s video equipment.
Atigun is outfitted with CBI fabrications’ custom-made rock sliders and an all-new aluminum front bumper. The rock sliders have a wider platform to give the crew better footing while filming, and the newly designed front bumper allows for rapid deployment of recovery straps that can be directly looped to bumper hooks.
- Flat bed camper system
- Rooftop tent
- Eezi-Awn Series 2000 Awning
- Prinsu roof rack
- ARB On-board Twin High Performance Air Compressor
- Two, Mounted 42L Aluminum AluBoxes
- Extended Travel Coilover Shocks
- Omega Bypass Rear Shocks
- ARB Differential Axle Breather
- Custom CBI Aluminum Front Bumper with recovery line wrap hooks
- CBI Aluminum Steps & Skid Plates
- Baja Designs rock lights mounted on CBI Prinsu rack grab handles
- TRD Exhaust, TRD PRO Grill