With a 208 hp V4 engine and light weight carbon fiber body parts, the all-new Ducati Street Fighter V4 SP makes you feel the intoxicating experience of the sheer wind force.
The USD 35,500 motorcycle equipped with a 1,103 cc Desmosedici Stradale engine featuring counter-rotating crankshaft is rev happy and produces massive 208 horsepower @ 12,750 rpm.
The Street Fighter V4 SP features carbon fiber wheels, race-spec STM dry slipper clutch, Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 electronics for the TTX36 shock and NIX-30 fork, radially mounted Brembo Stylema R four-piston brake calipers and CNC machines footpegs and a lithium-ion battery.
- 1,103cc Desmosedici Stradale V4
- 208 hp @ 12,750 rpm
- 123Nm @ 11,500 rpm
- Brembo brakes with Bosch cornering ABS
- Öhlins NIX30 front suspension
- Öhlins TTX36 rear suspension
- 5-spoke carbon fiber wheels
- Ride modes
- 5” TFT display
- 24 months unlimited mileage warranty