Michigan based Buell motorcycles makes a come back after 12 years with plans to launch as many as 10 new models by 2024.
Buell motorcycles was founded by ex Harley engineer Erik Buell. Harley Davidson held 49% shares of Buell motorcycles till 2009 when they announced leaving the partnership. One of the new models announced by Buell motorcycles for 2021 is Hammerhead 1190RX, featuring a 1,190cc V-Twin producing 185 hp.
- Engine: ET-V2: 72° V-Twin, Liquid Cooled, Four-stroke
- Displacement: 1,190cc
- Power: 185 hp @ 10,600 rpm
- Torque: 101.6 ft-lbs. @ 8200 rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Front Suspension: Showa, inverted big piston front forks
- Rear Suspension: Showa, single shock