The GMC Sierra 1500 was first introduced more than two decades ago and continues to innovate with the 2020 model. Updates include the addition of adaptive cruise control, an Enhanced ProGrade Trailering camera, expanded availability of the 10-speed automatic transmission, and more.
The 2020 Sierra 1500 is available in base, SLE, SLT, Elevation, AT4, and Denali versions.
– Base Sierra 1500s get a 285-horsepower 4.3-liter V6.
– A turbo charged 2.7-liter with 310 hp and 348 lb-ft is on offer.
– A 5.3-liter V8 with 355 hp paired with 10-speed automatic.
– A 420-hp 6.2-liter V8 is the top end powertrain and is paired with a standard 10-speed automatic.
– A 3.0-liter turbodiesel inline-6 joins the lineup rated at 277 hp.
Base Sierras get power features, air conditioning, Bluetooth connectivity, a USB port, 17-inch wheels, and Apple CarPlay- and Android Auto-compatible infotainment with a 7.0-inch touchscreen.
SLTs get an 8.0-inch touchscreen for infotainment, 18-inch wheels, automatic climate control, power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather upholstery, a tailgate that opens six different ways, and a high-definition rearview camera.
Inside, the Sierra pickup truck is defined by smart details and quality materials that add to premium driving experience, including best-in-class crew cab front head and leg room.
Included with the available 5.3L V8 and 6.2L V8, the all-new Dynamic Fuel Management system enables the engine to operate in 17 different patterns between 2 and 8 cylinders, depending on demand, to optimize power delivery and efficiency.
– Strong performance.
– Wide range of powertrains.
– Masculine looks.
– Options and packages.