Nissan USA has unveiled the adventure focused Pathfinder Rock Creek Edition. The spacious three row SUV is equipped with a standard all-wheel drive, offroad-tuned suspension and 0.6-inch lift.
Pathfinder Rock Creek is powered by a 3.5 liter V6 engine rated at 284 hp and 259 lb-ft of peak torque. With fuel mapping the output goes up to 295 hp and 270 lb-ft.
All-new Pathfinder Rock Creek will be out for sale in late summer 2022. The new model will be displayed in 2022 New York International Auto Show.
- Off-road tuned suspension
- 18-inch beadlock-style wheels
- All-terrain tyres
- Tubular roof rack
- Dark V-motion grille and mesh insert
- 6000 pounds towing capacity
- LED lighting
- Leather seats with Rock Creek embroidery
- Standard Intelligent Around View Monitor with Off-Road Mode