Honda unveiled the all-new CBR 250 RR for 2022. This diminutive sibling of the ferocious and aggressive CBR 1000 RR-R is a capable performer and a huge hit in Southeast Asia.
The 2022 CBR 250RR is powered by a 250cc parallel twin engine with fuel injection and liquid cooling that produces 40 horsepower and 18 lb-ft of peak torque. A six-speed transmission transmits power to the rear wheel. The spirited quarter-liter engine features a quick shifter and slipper clutch.
Honda will offer the CBR 250RR in an all-new Graphite Black color scheme for 2022. Honda Malaysia has also introduced a new tricolor scheme inspired by WSBK machines.
- Engine: Liquid-Cooled, 4-Stroke, Parallel Twin
- Displacement: 249.7cc
- Power: 40 hp @ 13,000 rpm
- Torque: 18 lb-ft @ 11,000 rpm
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual with Quick Shifter
- Clutch: Assist/Slipper Clutch
- Front suspension: Inverted Telescopic Forks
- Rear suspension: Adjustable Monoshock with Pro-Link System