The Triumph Rocket 3 R Black and Rocket 3 GT Triple Black give the Rocket 3 line more exclusivity while adding a new level of meaner, moodier muscle.
Both of the models have gorgeous black color palettes. Black tank emblems and a striking matt and gloss all-black paint job characterize the Rocket 3 R Black. The Rocket 3 GT Triple Black has a striking three-shade black color scheme and a stylish dark appearance.
The new Rocket limited edition lineup is driven by a powerful 2,500cc triple engine that produces 221 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm and 167 PS of peak power between 3,500 and 7,000 rpm. Rocket 3, which is powered by the largest production motorbike engine in the world, boasts a 0-100Kmph time of just 2.73 seconds. The engine is coupled with a hydraulic clutch with “torque assist” and a six-speed helical-cut gearbox.
- Engine: 2,458 cc, Inline 3-cylinder
- Power: 167 PS / 165 bhp (123 kW) @ 6,000 rpm
- Torque: 221 Nm (163 lbft) @ 4,000 rpm
- Exhaust: Black 3-into-1 headers with 3 exit silencer
- Fuel system: Ride-by-Wire, fuel injected