Highlander, Toyota’s mid-size compact sport utility vehicle is refreshed for 2023.
The standard V6 has been replaced by a turbocharged 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine generating 265 hp and 309 lb-ft of torque.
Other standard features include Toyota Audio Multimedia system, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto plus the wireless charging. Limited and Platinum trims are equipped with 12.3” infotainment display and 12.3” digital gauge. XLE and XSE variants gets power operated lift gate.
Hybrid version combines a 2.5-liter four-cylinder and two electric motors producing 243 hp mated to a CVT.
- 2.4-liter turbocharged engine
- 265 hp, 309 lb-ft of torque
- JBL Premium Audio System with 11 speakers
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring AWD
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Trailer Sway Control (TSC)
- Downhill Assist Control (DAC)
- NORMAL, ECO and SPORT driving modes
- Regenerative braking