Mercedes AMG 4MATIC shells out 306 hp and 400 Nm of torque.
The compact entry level Mercedes is beefed up by AMG. The performance hatch is powered by a 2.0-liter turbo charged four pot producing 306 hp and 400 Nm of peak torque @ 3,000 rpm. The twin-scroll turbocharger used combines optimum responsiveness at low engine speeds with a strong power increase at higher speeds.
A35 AMG is equipped with AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7G dual-clutch transmission with gear ratios configured for spontaneous acceleration in all speed ranges, combined with fast shifting.
- 2.0-litre R4 with exhaust turbocharger
- 306 hp @ 5800-6100 rpm
- 400 Nm @ 3000-4000 rpm
- AMG Performance 4MATIC fully variable all-wheel drive
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7G dual-clutch transmission
- 0-100 km/h in 4.7 seconds
- Top speed limited to 250 Kmph