Dodge Super Bee is a muscle car manufactured by Dodge during the 60’s and 70’s.
The original Dodge Super Bee debuted in 1968 based on the Dodge Coronet was powered by a 335 hp Magnum engine and a 425 hp Hemi engine.
The 2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee is the second of seven limited-edition “Last Call” vehicles that memorialize a car that helped establish the brand as a popular one. Dodge is continuing to bring out its “Last Call” portfolio.
In its short initial four-year run, the Dodge Super Bee, which was first introduced in 1968 and became a Charger model for 1971, amassed legendary status by providing customers with an ultra-high performance car that could be used both as a daily driver and a weekend warrior at the track or drag strip. With the highest performance Charger Super Bee model ever made, standard drag radials that enable the Super Bee soar to outgun rivals, and exclusive Super Bee badging and graphics that dress up the muscle, the 2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee intends to carry on that tradition.
“The Dodge Super Bee is more than commemorative of a cool heritage name — it is also a Charger variant of the Challenger 1320 grassroots race package,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge brand chief executive officer – Stellantis. “The special-edition 2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee once again offers a Dodge vehicle that is equally at home on the street or on the drag strip.”
The special-edition 2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee includes a variety of unique features, including:
- Super Bee exterior badging on the grille and front fenders
- Super Bee exterior graphics on the hood scoop and rear fenders
- 20-by-9.5-inch knurled wheels with 275 drag radials (Scat Pack)
- 18-by-11-inch drag wheels with 315 drag radials (Scat Pack Widebody)
- Adaptive damping suspension with Drag Mode
- Black Mopar hood pin kit
- SRT hood with functional scoop and dual heat extractors
- SRT black exhaust tips
- Red four-piston Brembo brake system
- Super Bee interior instrument panel badge
- Super Bee seat back logos
2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee is limited to just 1000 units with 500 Charger Scat Pack and 500 Charger Scat Pack Widebody vehicles planned for production.