Build with the look of speed and with performance to back it up, the CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird was the fastest production motorcycle when it was launched back in 1996.
- Engine: 1137cc liquid-cooled inline-four
- Power (claimed): 162bhp @ 10,000rpm
- Torque (claimed): 92lb-ft @7250rpm
- Transmission: Six speed, chain final drive
- The bike was developed to challenge the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-11 as the world’s fastest production motorcycle and Honda succeeded with a top speed of 178.5 mph (287.3 km/h).